SHG (Self Help Group) is a financial committee that comprises 10 – 20 local women between the age group of 18 – 50. For the creation of sustainable SHGs in the village, capacity building and bank linkage are a few of the crucial aspects. Hence the Government has started an initiative known by the name Bank Mitra. Bank Mitra is a person who is selected by the Gram Panchayat Level Federation and is attached to a bank branch that helps the SHGs to assist services from the bank. Before applying for the Bank Mitra Registration, there are a few points to remember as the eligibility criteria:
1. Must be a Woman
2. Member of SHG (Not necessary, but preferred)
3. Must have passed 10th class
4. Should have good communication skills
5. Should be able to write in clear and good handwriting.
Now there are a few steps through which you can apply for SBI CSP Apply:
1. Go to the official site bankmitra.cscloud.in and click VLE registration.
2. Type the CSC ID and Password to log in.
3. Select the new user option.
4. The details will be auto-filled.